Keep your arms and legs inside the web site at all times!
- Hate mail
- This is a very popular place to visit. I get lots of fan mail, but occasionally some one really has to lash out. The all-time favorite hate mail is the one I got on October 2000, but the March 2001 hate mail is also very popular.
- One of the most popular features here, see the view live from my front porch.
- Videos I've Made
- I've tried to do the Video Blog (or vlog) thing a few times, but my writing schedule is just too full. You'll see some videos I've made on this page, as well as publisher's videos. Enjoy!
- DOS for Dummies
- Read how this book came out. My version. The one I remember, which is probably not what you've read in the press.
- Burma Shave
- My most-likely complete list of Burma Shave slogans from last century
- The original trivia page from my ancient book, Dan Gookin's Web Wambooli.
- Want to know what a Wambooli is? Read more . . .
- Using the power of Madame Php, let swami Dangoo foretell your future . . . just for fun!
- Zen Moment
- A random bit of wit or wisdom culled from thousands of such e-mails I've received in over 20 years of being on the Internet. (Well, Arpanet and then Internet.)
- Random Name Generator
- High tech is full of so many confusing terms. Check out my Random Name Generator when you need a new computer term to toss around.
- Alert Button
- Learn about the highly useful Alert Button often found on various web pages.
- Dan's Stuff
- Old information I wrote from time to time, before I developed the blog.